WordPress and Thesis Theme Initial Set-Up Package
Start off with a firm foundation using WordPress and Thesis.
- The Installation of the current stable programs of WordPress and Thesis.
- The verification of your New Domain Name on Google, Bing, and Yahoo search engines. You will have direct access to Google Webmaster tools to track your Website success. You will need an email account for all three search engines.
- Change essential permissions for Thesis.
- The set-up of a wordpress.com account that generates the API number for the Akismet spam prevention plugin. Through your WordPress.com account you can set up your Icon for comments.
- Set up Akismet (stops comment spam on your blog).
- Change the default password of your WordPress Domain login to a strong dynamic password of your choice.
- Add critical plugins that secures the front and backend of WordPress.
There are many websites that get hacked, which are a direct result of not updating to the current WordPress program and failing to add the proper security plugins.
Important note: These security plugins will not slow your site down and are not written in Java Script.
- The set up a home static page if needed (design not included)
- The removal all links WordPress automatically adds, and set up the permalink structure for Search Engine Optimization.
- The set up of the number of Feature Posts and Teasers to show on the blog page.
- All other essential plugins will be added such as Google Site Map for WordPress.
- Install the tracking script of your choice.
- Create and install Feedburner to allow you offer your readers email and RSS readers formats & promote your site.
Total Cost: $55.00